5.11 Stryke Pant
The most popular tactical pant in Canada, the 5.11 Stryke pants are built to last while being the most comfortable tactical pant you'll ever put on.
Made from patented two-way Flex-Tac
mechanical stretch fabric, with a fully gusseted crotch, self-adjusting
tunnel waistband, and articulated knees, the 5.11 Stryke Pants offer the
superior range of motion for active work such as border service office, trades work, postal worker or outdoor enthusiast.
These pants feature 12 smart pockets, including double-deep
reinforced cargo pockets and front pockets sized for your everyday
tactical carry items.
On and off the job, meet your new favorite pants.
What is "Flex-Tac"?
The lightweight, breathable, poly/cotton ripstop is developed exclusively for 5.11; it incorporates mechanical stretch yarns, meaning the stretch and recovery of the fabric is achieved without the use of spandex.
The breathability, color retention, and durability of the Flex-Tac is superior to other cotton/spandex fabrics, giving you the freedom of movement and being comfortable in any position.
is a "fully gusseted crotch"? A gusseted crotch is a diamond shaped piece of Flex-Tac material sewn into the crotch area.
The gusset eliminates 4 seams coming together in one spot creating freedom of movement and a more comfortable wearing experience.
Complete the look with a 5.11 belt
- 65% polyester/ 35% cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac® ripstop, 6.8-oz., Teflon™ finish
- Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you
- Teflon™ finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Front pockets sized for EDC items
- 12 total pockets
- Self- adjusting tunnel waistband
- Gusseted construction
- Articulated knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- 12 total pockets, including double- deep cargo pockets
- Rinse washed
- YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps