3M Peltor Over-the-Head Earmuffs X3A
feature a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners and
innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation.
lower-profile earmuff is compatible with other personal protective
equipment and is designed for protection against moderate-to-high level
It features an electrically insulated wire headband,
often referred to as dielectric. The metal components of the headband
have been covered by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage
electrical hazard (less than 440 V ac).
As there are no applicable
standards for testing ear muffs against electrical insulating
properties, the product a newly designed spacer, specially formulated
foam liners and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation.
user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the
intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise
for which this product is tested.
- Wire headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (3M™ Peltor™ Hygiene Kit HYX3)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 28 dB. CSA Class AL
- Hearing Protection Solutions Made Innovatively Easy