Compromise is not an option when lives and safety are on the line.
Professionals need the best when working in the worst weather and
That's why 5.11 Tactical introduced the 5-in-1 Jacket 2.0. It's 8%
lighter than its predecessor and much more flexible thanks to an outer
shell of mechanical stretch polyester.
The fully seam-sealed 10K
waterproof and 10K breathable fabric with DWR provides Blood Borne
When it's pouring, cover up with the removable hood
that can be rolled into the collar or stored in back pocket.
Quixip® system on the sides offers enhanced ventilation and rapid
The two-piece setup's removable interior liner features
zip-off sleeves and a side zipper to provide even more versatility.
fleece construction ensures years of service and, when coupled with the
shock cord at the hem, keeps warmth in.
Add a pair of document pockets
on both layers, and you have the 5.11® answer to tough situations.
- Outer Jacket: 100% polyester, hardshell, 2L plain weave w/mechanical stretch, 5.2-oz., DWR, BBP
- Inner Jacket: 100% polyester tech fleece, 10.3-oz., anti-pilling
- Inner jacket overlays: 100% nylon 6 plain weave, 3.7-oz., W/R
- 10K/10K waterproof/breathable rating with Blood Borne Pathogen resistance
- Fully seam sealed
- Two-way center front zipper with external/internal storm flaps and chin guard
- Hood rolls/stores into collar and is detachable with stash pocket at upper back body
- Mic loops
- Camera loop in kit
- Left/right chest ReadyPocket™
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- Quixip® system at side seams
- Front hand zipper pockets
- Adjustable hem with front internal shock cord system/tunneled elastic back
- Warm and breathable removable inner fleece jacket
- 5 pockets outer jacket and 5 pockets inner jacket
- EN 343 : 2019 certified, Class 4-3-X